Thursday, August 16, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

I would love to pretend that my 5 month absence from blogging got people emailing me with "Nooooooooooo", and "Come back!" but alas! I am not appreciated in my own time. Regardless. What brings me out of my self-imposed isolation? Football. Premier League football. Specifically, Manchester United's winless beginning to this season, compounded by Rooney breaking his foot and Ronaldo taking de-aging potions. Not even Kaka's proposed move to Real-kill-your-career-here -Madrid was this enervating. And atleast that is Not. Happening. Here we're 2 matched into the season and The Special One's newfound placidity has already meant Chelsea are overwhelming favourites.

Three movies I watched last week were Children of Men, Aeon Flux and Chak De India. Aeon Flux was craptastic like how, Chak De was very good - really enjoyable and fun and hot!SRK. Children of Men was a tour de force. Really. Magestic movie that. Alfonso Cuaron is forgiven for butchering Prisoner of Azkaban.

Re: F1, Muahahhaahahahaha. I love that Mclaren are imploding, even though Ferrari is not their opportunistic self with Michael Schumacher to make the most of the opposition shooting themselves in the foot.

2 comments:

The Scribe said...

Oh nice blog!

Yamini said...

Thank you :)