Sunday, August 26, 2007

Biting my Nails

The Man Utd v Tottenham match is about to get underway, and I'm nervous. V.v. nervous. United have already had their worst start ever to the season since the first year of the Premier League in 1992-93, and anything but a victory against the Spurs - especially on a weekend where Arsenal and Chelsea have won their games - will increase the gap to unecouragingly large levels at a very early stage of the season. The lack of Rooney and Ronaldo doesn't help things.

Having said that, though, there isn't much wrong with the kind of football United have been playing. They've created a lot many chances. Unfortunately, all but one have missed the back of the net. But today is as good a day as any for Nani to score his first goal for United, no? Otherwise I shall have to change my views from "results are all that matter" to "but they play beautiful football!"

Gah. I do so hate being a hypocrite. Please, Sir Alex and Merry Men, please don't make me do this.

P.S. Video blogging YAY!

P.P.S Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! Forza!!!!!!!!!

No comments: