Monday, July 31, 2006

Stephania Lopes

That's apparently my sexy brazilian name. Good to know, just in case I decide to become a super-spy while also trying to finsih graduate school, only to find that my Dad is also a double agent... Oh wait. That's Alias.

Ah well, then if I need a fake passport to runaway after conning a zillion people....

Though it is a bit counter -productive to advertise my getaway plan so publicly..

But that's just me kidding myself that someone actually reads this stuff. Oh well.

4 comments:

Ridhima said...

Yami,

Did you just see an episode of the "Veronica something" show? Lol!

.. I miss you..

Me

Yamini said...

Dude, don't call it the "veronica something" show! Its Veronica Mars, the best thing on Tv!!! Its smart and funny... and really really fun.

Miss you too...

And no, that was just motivated by well, my sexy brazilian name. And too much television.

mitasho said...

me too reads your blog!

Ridhima said...

Yes!! Thats what it was - Veronica Mars! I couldn't remember her last name!

too much television.. well nothing new there! Lol!