Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another One...

Of the crazy Blogthing test thingys. Atleast they're fun.

Your Stripper Song Is

Like a Virgin by Madonna

"Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me"

No virgin-ness implied. Not at all.


I remember having had this discussion several times with many girlfriends. Its always difficult to make up my mind - Billie Holiday comes to mind, but then some of those songs are super-angsty. Then I think it'd be best to leave words out of it. Think Puccini, all crashing violins. But that's more elemental and for something else entirely. So.... maybe Madonna isn't so bad a choice after all. Actually, going back to it, smokey jazz does seem to be perfect.

So I have the song, I can think of the outfit. What about the person?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an entertaining blog - do you know how hard it is to find women, nay people, who enjoy jazz and a good Neruda at the same time? Ah, mais qu'est ce qu'on peut y faire, c'est la vie. Well done though, your writing is quite impressive.

mitasho said...

Person!!!... surely, persons ;)

Yamini said...

For Anonymous...

Thank you! That's very very nice...