Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!!!

Dammit all! The race was great - chaotic etc etc but why oh why could Schumi have scored any points? I mean, I know a little part of me wants him to not win the title this year coz I think he'll retire if he does, but if it means that smug a**hole Alonso doesn't win the title.... and who's to say Schumi wont retire anyway? So please please please......... *praying hard*

What have Bridgestone been doing to their wets?!

And Button drove a good race, he really did. He deserved th win, though the British media is going to get all OMG, that was the bestest drive ever! on this. Which well, it wasn't. But he must be on the top of the world now. And so must Alonso, who is 100% going to send Nick Heidfeld a Christmas card. Idiot.

2 comments:

mitasho said...

I am so very tempted to trace your post-race orkut scraps :P

Sarah said...

I was thinking about you when I watched it - I was very happy (of course) but I knew you would be disappointed for poor MS. You see the thing about the Brits is that they know how to drive in the rain!