Monday, September 18, 2006

Warning: Fangirl-ism Ahead

So, inspired by S ka blog (its just too awkward to say, S's, no?) I am paying homage to the hottest gay man in Pittsburgh, Brian Kinney. (What? You say he's fictional? Lalalalalala, I can't hear you, lalalalalalala). Gah, Brian. How hot are you?

Anyway, while drooling over gay men may not be the best way to actually go and find a straight one, I can excuse myself on the grounds that I. Totally. Get. It. I understand now why men are all, ooooh, two women making out... ooooh, that's so hot. I love QAF for making sure I know that. And I love Ang Lee for making it mainstream-ingly cool (whatever the hell that means) to want to watch 2 men making out. Make that 2 hot men. (Though I totally do NOT get the whole Jake Gyllenhall thing. He's creepy. Has anybody seen The Good Girl?)

So, Brian. I like to think that if you had met me, you'd become straight just so you could be with me. I mean, you have to be atleast a little bit bisexual - and I know I'm not the only one who thought so, if all the Brian-Lindsey or Brian-Melanie fanfiction is anything to go by. Not that I've read any of those, or anything.

No Sirree.

ETA: This is what the fuss is all about...

*Melts in a puddle of drool*

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mitasho said...

monkey pic aside, oh how i love to wuv him!

and oooooh, i have a ska blog..kewl! :P